Aluminum with an *orange peel* texture. What is it?

Asked .Active .Viewed 85 times.

I wanted to finish the kitchen area with polished aluminum sheet instead of tile and different panels. Saw the photo, really liked it, but what is the texture called correctly? How to find it? 




As a rule, 3mm composite with a brushed aluminum faceplate (so called "Butler finish", or "Brushed") is lacquered, not resistant to UV and chemicals. It is better to take 4mm for facades with an anodized surface.

Add your answer