What's the best way to cover a frame house?

Asked .Active .Viewed 93 times.

I'm going to build a frame house next year. I want the walls to be flat for painting. What's the best way to wrap the frame? So far I'm faced with a choice between cement-bonded particle boards and fiberglass magsite sheets. What is better?



It seems to me that the cheapest way to mount the cement-bonded particle boards on the timber. Primer, caulk the joints, super elastic plaster, a coat of primer again and paint a couple times.

If the joints start to warp, then install battens on them. You'll get an imitation half-timbered house. But it's cheaper than the siding everyone's tired of.

Add your answer