Started to repair the house I bought.
Bearing walls – red solid brick (the house is two-storey), partitions – sand-lime brick. All walls are plastered. I would like to clarify the technology of leveling, or rather preparation:
1) Scrape the surface from the old flaking putty to plaster, which has a strong bond with the base.
2) Vacuum the surface with a vacuum cleaner.
3) Prime with a primer of deep penetration. What kind of primer should I choose? On what base?
4) Install the minimum plaster beacons.
5) Plaster, cut, maybe glaze or putty with a finish putty.
The questions are specifically about ensuring a solid bond between coats.